Sunday, January 6, 2013

Seven Snaps: New Year's Edition! 12/22/12 - 1/4/13

Cooking making with my mama.

Holiday travel power food

Grandma

Brother

Lake Superior

Lake Superior II

Family puzzle fun times!

Making tracks of the snow-shoeing sort on a FROZEN LAKE. #badass

Dogsledding team! #alsobadass

Lake-polished stones

Anyone for a fire circle?

My brother, the artist

Lake Superior III: Sunrise Edition
It's like a took a nap on the couch just for her. (The cats were happy to have us back.)
 Happy new year, everyone! I have to admit that I wasn't convinced I'd actually keep up with these Seven Snaps all year long. I'll go ahead and give myself a pat on the back for accomplishing this particular New Year's Resolution. (The "finish the sweater I've been knitting for 5 years" resolution will carry over into yet another year.)

Want to see the whole year of snaps? Take a look through this thread: Seven Snaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment