Sunday, December 23, 2012

Seven Snaps: Christmas Eve (Almost) Edition! 12/8/12 - 12/21/12

Sweet Potato and Kale Pockets (this recipe) for airplane food on all my upcoming travels!

The Christmas tree situation in New York (1 of 3 upcoming travels) -- selling on the center median on Lafayette St!

Taken from the Apartment Therapy offices in SoHo. I never get tired of this view.

Apartment Therapy holiday party fun times!

My amazing friend Dan Delaney showing us how brisket should be done.

Brisket is serious business, folks.

New York Flips in New York!

Brooklyn Flea Market. (Attn all introverts: duck and cover)

Porchetta happening at the Brooklyn Flea!

Hipsters in their native environment

I'm pretty sure the rugelach multiplied while I was gone. I know I ate more than this.

I'm loving the new Tintypes lens on Hipstamatic. Even this misfire.
Mooney, circa 1880
I'm off to visit my folks in Minnesota this week (2 of 3 upcoming travels). Expect many snaps of wintry snowscapes. Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment