But because I've been swamped trying to juggle all those things and find my balance, for now it's just a Kitchn round-up. Forgive me? What about if I make you Spicy Jalapeno-Lime Hummus and homemade pita?
- Spicy Jalapeno-Lime Hummus. Try it. You'll never look at hummus the same way again.
- I thought my rust-splotched stainless steel table was ruined. The internets to the rescue!
- Here's what all the fuss is about.
- Bowls made from chocolate! Could it get any better?
- I don't eat fish nearly often enough. No reason why, I just...forget about it? Maybe not anymore.
- What meals have you been making this summer? Some new friends recently made us this awesome steak and zucchini salad.
- I can think of exactly four fruit-flavored beers that I think are actually tasty. The rest, fuggedaboudit.
- Pork, beef, goat, or chicken: I'll take pulled meat any way it comes.
- Balsamic vinegar is my secret ingredient in gazpacho and tomato sauces.
- New favorite artist with a new favorite poster of favorite snacks of favorite authors.
- Tweezers? In the kitchen? Wha-huh?
- All about the Great Pepper Conspiracy.
- I used to really dislike peanut butter. But I think that's because I didn't realize there was a peanutty world beyond Skippy. There is!
- Cacio e pepe. Super easy and crazy delicious.
And what have you been up to this week?